Maitland, Winter Park and Orlando, Florida, personal trainer Meral Ertunc customizes all personal training plans. She will train you in one-on-one sessions at the Body Lines by Meral private personal training studio, or at a home gym, or another private gym.
Buddy Sessions are available for two people who want to work out as a team with Meral guiding the session.
The key to succeeding with personal weight loss and fitness is to incorporate personal training into your everyday life so that daily success will continue.
To get started, call for an initial consultation with Meral to begin your fitness plan.
- 8 Private 45-Minute Sessions
- 16 Private 45-Minute Sessions
- 12 Private Buddy 45-Minute Sessions
- In-house training 45 minutes
TRX Suspension Training
TRX Suspension Training uses your bodyweight in workouts that utilize nylon straps with handles to complete the exercises. The exercises build all body strength, flexibilty and your core at the same time.
TRX is used by athletes and teams throughout the NFL, NBA, MLB, UFC, NHL. All tactical athletes and in all branches of the military, ftness enthusiasts, trainers, and all major gyms and studios throughout the world.
Like any exercise program, TRX Training should only be done with the supervision of a trainer and with the approval of a doctor if there are physical or health issues.
Nutrition Consultation Plus Packaged Session
- Body Fat Assessment
- Nutrition Basics-Diet Tips
- Learn Proper Portion Size
- Sample Diets
- Low-Fat Menu Plans
- 1 Private Session (30 minutes)
- 1 Private Session (45 minutes)
- 1 Private Session (60 minutes)
- 1 Buddy Private Training Session (2 people 45 minutes)
Nutrition Consultation Only
Success losing weight and getting your body in shape starts with what you eat. Nutrition is 85% of weight loss. If you don’t eat properly it doesn’t matter how much you work out, your body will not change or reshape the way you’d like.
Individual Healthy Cooking Class
This cooking class is for individuals with busy schedules who want to learn how to cook healthy meals. You may not event know how to cook but when you finish training with Meral whose been a healthy chef for 30 years, you’ll have learned the keys to quick preparation, shopping and how to pick the healthiest ingredients.
You can give favorite meals and recipes to Meral who will help you replace ingredients that are unhealthy. Meral will:
- Create a menu specific to your nutrition needs
- Help you turn your favorite recipes into healthy recipes
- Teach you grocery shopping so you can learn to select the right foods for your nutrition needs
- Teach you how to cook, substitute and season food without the ingredients that you are allergic to
- Teach you food preparation to maximize the nutrition values of the ingredients
- Teach you how to cook without salt/fat/dairy/gluten/sugar or for other health or nutrition needs
You’ll learn how to select the best meats, vegetables, complex carbohydrates with the preferable amounts of carbs, calories, sodium, fats, sugars and other ingredients based on your nutritional needs.
Learn How to Swap Unhealthy for Healthy Ingredients
Meral will help you by teaching you how to cook and create a healthy menu you’ll be eating at home cooking for your specific dietary needs. Don’t start throwing out your favorite foods, learn how to cook your favorite meals but with alternatives to fats, oils, salts, sugars and the things that may not be good for your diet.
If you have to avoid salt, sugar or other ingredients and are worried that the foods will no longer taste good, Meral will teach you how to season to replace those ingredients.
Hold an individual cooking class at your home for those with busy lifestyles. Learn quick and easy methods of cooking. Improve your health and quality of life with better nutrition, menu and meal planning.
Client provides food for every meal and all ingredients and preparation items in their kitchen with their supplies.
Cooking lesson prices decrease based upon the number of clients per group.